Drip Coffee / Pour Over
- Most popular method in United States
- Can be manual or electric
- Involved pouring hot water over ground beans
- Strained through a filter
- Paper / Metal / Plastic Mesh
- (ratios , taste)
- The french press is an incredibly easy to use brewing method.
- Preparing a french press consists of pouring hot water over corse ground coffee and letting it steep for a few minutes.
- Once the coffee has finished steeping, simply use the plunger to separate the ground coffee.
- Medium body - less than espresso, more than drip.
- Great flavor and aroma.
Even though it may take you a time to perfect, pulling your own espresso shots is totally worth it and could potentially saving you money in the long run! Here are some things you'll need in order to begin your journey.
- Espresso machine w/ portafilter
- Decent espresso grinder
- Fresh roasted Coffee Roaster espresso blend!